Tablet + FREE Data each month!
Introducing The Affordable Connectivity Program
The FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a new federal government program committed to bringing connectivity to low-income Americans. Qualifying households can get connected by answering a few questions and submitting your eligibility documents.
Receive a tablet and free monthly service, you or anyone in your household, a child or dependent included, must meet the income-based OR program-based eligibility guidelines. The program is limited to one ACP benefit per household.
Qualifying programs include:
- Medicaid / Medi-Cal
- SNAP / CalFresh
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- National School Breakfast and Lunch Program
- Veteran and Survivors Pension Benefit
- WIC and more